As a journalist, I always seek to boost my capacity for wonder and share this passion with those who desire to discover people, music, readings, places, podcasts, etc. Yes, I think that curiosity is a way of life.
I'm convinced that at this precise moment, at any place in the world, someone is perfecting their skills to become the best in their career. I will interview them so you can know their story and create a new community together. Meanwhile, you can listen to this playlist that I made for you. Trust me: it will improve your day and help you find the beat while reading all the recommendations.
- I’m studying for a Master's degree in Data-Driven Marketing with a specialization in Digital Marketing and Analytics at NOVA IMS.
- Honorable Mention in the CONACYT Science, Technology, and Innovation Journalism Award for the work 'Cielos Oscuros.'
- I worked on the radio hosting political shows and leading media partner relations in Europe and Latin America (DW, RFI, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music).
- Writer and voice of Imprescindibles: a podcast about incredible Mexicans that transformed their industry.
- Producer of podcasts related to leadership, music, migration, and fiction.
- I consider myself a listener: radio, podcasts, music, conversations, and interviews.
- I currently live in Lisbon.
- Jazz is my favorite place: I’m always listening to a new release, assisting a concert, or returning to the classics.
- I love to travel, walk the streets, talk with locals, eat their food, and discover their nightlife.
- The gym is my safe place to connect with the mind, body, and soul.
- I like to dance salsa.